Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"Tuesday Ten" - Here We Go Again!

Here comes another "Tuesday Ten," and let me tell you... there are some pretty hilarious clips included below.

1 - 6 yr. old Solar System Expert: Brandt Bickford.  Doesn't that name just sound smart?  I know.  I am in love with this little boy, who I would love to see now that he's 9 years old!  He is HILARIOUSLY adorable and so stinkin' funny.  He reminds me SO much of the boy I use to shadow a few years ago, Ez - I miss that boy immensely.  Watch this interview Brandt did with Ellen (whom I also adore!):


2- Liquid Eyeliner.  I'm obsessed.  I have been for some time now... I have used it on the top lid for a few months and now I use it on the bottom a lot too... It stays all day, doesn't smudge or run and looks fabulous!

3 - Film Directors.  The films specifically and the actors tend to get all the credit and attention, but in reality, a film SUCKS without a good director.  A script needs someone with vision and an innovative approach to really transcend what's already been seen on the screen in the past.  There are bad actors and then there are bad directors... Half the time when you walk away thinking, "The acting was just so terrible," it's really because the directing wasn't that strong.  The actor(s) still might suck, but the direction of a piece or specific shot/line has a LOT to do with it.  Thus, here are my faves: J.J. Abrams, Guy Ritchie, David Lynch, Steven Spielberg, Christopher Nolan, Baz Luhrmann, Ron Howard, and though I'll catch some flack for this, M. Night Shyamalan.  These are my favorite film directors as of late!

4 -Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookies!  I tried these tonight and they were quite literally the best cookies I have ever eaten.  Ever. (Click on the cookie name for the recipe!)

5 -  Gold's Gym Express.  I have even written them a letter to express my gratitude...
Dear Gold's Express - 
For the past few weeks we have been having a really hot love affair.  I realize that we've grown closer and I feel stronger when I'm around you...  You make me happy.  I need to let you know that I'm really committing to this relationship. 
Sincerely - Thick, Beautiful, and Slowly Tonin'

6 - Paradise (Peponi) - Coldplay cover by The Piano Guys ft. Alex Boy - This piece is beautiful and the visuals are breathtaking.  I love the piano and have a soft spot for Jon Schmidt - he just arranges things beautifully.  I'm a HUGE fan of these guys and ALL their stuff - check out their latest, "Paradise (Peponi)" below:


7 - Tim Tebow.  Yep - I'm on that bandwagon.  I am not ashamed.  NOW, that does not mean that I am now a Broncos fan or that I will ever be.  I will never cheer for the Broncos against a team I like more because I like Tebow.  Nope - I'm an Eagles and Chargers girl till the day that I die.  I have the T-shirts to prove it!  Haha... I really actually dislike the Broncos quite a bit.  I just think that Tim Tebow is a legit man.  He has a good heart and as I said before, the world could use a few more of him around - even if they are Broncos.  Plus, if I could convert him, I'd be all over that!  Haha... no, but really.  (Click on his name for a link to an AMAZING story about him!)

8 -Kelly Clarkson's newest album, Stronger!  It's an amazing work-out CD and I LOVE her most recent single off the album - However, the entire album is gold.  Here is her song/music video "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)."  Enjoy!


9 - Mom, I'm Dating a Mormon  Reality Web-series.  I saw the sneak preivew for this today and I think it looks like it could be worth watching.  We'll see, but it looks fun!  I like the guy.  I like the girl.  It looks legit.  I'm excited for the premier of the first episode on January 30th!!! The preview is below and the website is accessible by clicking on the title of the web-show above):


10 - Sh*z Mormons Say, by Stephen Jones!  The video speaks for itself.

Sidenote: I say "Son of a Biscuit" and "Holy Hannah" ALL the time...

*muah*

1 comment:

Hayley Jacob said...

Your blog is hilarious. I love it. And let me know when you want to go to lunch.