Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday Ten: Here We Go Again!

These are a fw of my favorite things!!!

You sang that, didn't you?

Yep.  I thought so.

Here is this week's Tuesday Ten.... :)

1 - Tron Inspired Light Suit Dance.


2 - Glitter Nail Polish.  It's almost/kinda/maybe sandal and flip-flop weather and I LOVE my pink glitter toes and nails... They just make me a little extra happy when I look at them!

3 - Gotye's song, featuring Kimbra, "Somebody That I Use to Know," and the really amazing video.  Check it:


4 -  This quote:
I believe this.  You may not.  That's okay.  For the video of this quote (I wanted to make sure that Obama had actually said it) then watch this video (link below).  The whole clip is actually quite good in my opinion...: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOwzy-vKaFI

5 - I have nothing on Baby Jamie and his mad Table Tennis skills...


6 -  My Inhaler!  I used it for the first time last night and I could RUN.  I mean, my shins were killing me at the end, but I felt no pressure in my chest when on a treadmill!  I've never breathed like that... never.  When I was nine I remember having issues with breathing when working out... I feel like a whole new person, which is why I love my inhaler.

7 - Upliftothers.com - I love this site and the message it gives about handling tough things in life and holding onto hope and faith.  There's a video on there called, "Why Life Matters," that I adore:


8 -Basketball Shorts... Oh, how I LOVE basketball shorts to lounge around in..... a lot.

9 - Bon Qui Qui's "I'm a Cut You!"  Hahaha - This is hilarious!  I actually love Anjelah Johnson in general!  Haha... She is SO funny - look up her video "Nail Salon" for a stand-up routine of awesomeness, actually....


10 - "Nail Salon" by Anjelah Johnson!  OH, so funny.... I love it.  I've watched it about four times... in a day.

*muah*

No comments: