Monday, December 12, 2011

I'm Pretty Crafty,,, No, Really.

I am crafty. Well, I fake it well... and I'm pretty good at little kid crafts. It's the blessing of being a nanny. I have "pinned" more than enough holiday crafts on pinterest, and looked at a million and one "mommy blogs" for ideas... Thus, I think that I can claim I am quite crafty now.

Here are some examples of my latest works with Eliza:





*muah*

Song of the Day:  I love the Christmas song, "Baby, It's Cold Outside," even if it IS a bit scandalous.  Haha!  So, when my friend, Nicole, asked me to do something funny for the ward Christmas Party I knew that rewriting it would be the ticket.  I called my friend, Spencer, and asked him to sing it with me/help me write the new lines, and it was perfect!  Here's the fruits of our labor below... by Spencer Minnick and Linze Struiksma - Enjoy!

No comments: