Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Zoey: Take One

"I'm in love!  I'm in love!  
And I don't care who knows it!" 
- Buddy the Elf

I am in love.  Yep.  It was so out of the blue, but the second I looked into these beautiful eyes, I just knew:

Yep.  I am in love with my new, baby niece - Zoey.  Is she not the most adorable thing in the world?  I am completely obsessed with her little toes and fingers - amazing.  She is SUCH a good baby too - not too whiny or full of tears and her cry is often more gentle than not.  I just love her.


I've already been whispering "I know you'll like me best, Zoey.  It's okay - when you're having a tough time, need to talk about school or a boy, or want someone to sneak you chocolate before dinner, talk to auntie Linze."  I know, deep down, she understands - we have a bond that solid.  I can feel it already.
*muah*

Song of the Day:  So, I thought today's song was from the Fast Five Soundtrack, but when I looked it up... It was not.  Thus, I'm not sure which thing I was watching, but something where they had a bomb soundtrack!  Haha... Anyway, I picked up this new jam-out song... Here is MIKE-E (don't think I've ever heard of him either) with "Stamina."  Enjoy!

No comments: