Thursday, December 23, 2010

I am Thankful for my German Family!!!

This next group of individuals as grown to become more like a second family over the past year. They are incredible people, and so much fun to be around. They offered me a spot in their home over the past year, and with that the opportunity to learn a new culture and language - well, some of the language... Haha! I was given the chance to travel all over Europe, bringing the total number of countries I have been to fourteen... pretty awesome. I am SO thankful for the many things I have learned from them about teaching, parenting, socializing, and about myself. I feel like a fuller, more defined person because I had this experience and because of each of them. EACH of them have taught me new things, and I am beyond thankful for them.

Today, I dedicate my thankfulness memo to The Warner/Merl's - Koko, Patrick, Nicolas, and Phineas - my German Family!

You guys are an incredible family! I am SO thankful to know you and have you a piece of my life. I am so thankful for all I have learned throughout this year. Thank you for the laughs, the intelligent conversation, the thought-provoking questions, the life-lessons, and for being there for me when I have really needed someone. To the boys, keep learning and growing - make that your life goal and forge forward. You are AMAZING boys!!! I love you all - Today, I am thankful for YOU, Finn, Nico, Patrick, and Koko! :)
*muah*

Song of the Day: Okay, so I kind of have to choose two... The first song is for the boys - Love Today, by Mika. The second song is for Koko and Patrick (a good boogie jam!) - September, by Earth, Wind and Fire. LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Enjoy!

No comments: