Saturday, December 25, 2010

I am Thankful for My Savior, Jesus Christ!

Today is one of the most important days of the entire year for me... It's not simply because it's the day we celebrate and remember the birth of our Savior, but because it's got a spirit about the day. We are so blessed to have a holiday that, as long as we let it, can truly be dedicated to our Savior. We have the commercial aspects of Santa and presents (actually religious, because it relates back to the Three Wise Men), but it's a lot greater than that. Every Christmas I gift a gift to my Savior and my Heavenly Father. I dedicate the next year to working on specific faults I struggle with and to helping others around me. I put my faith in Them, and forge forward... and though They give me another gift in helping me overcome those faults and reminding me to reach out to others, I give that to Them as a gift. I love my Savior and am so thankful for all that he has done for me. He has given me the power to overcome death and to be the best person that I can be, because of Him.

So, today I want to dedicate this thankfulness entry to my Redeemer and Savior, Jesus Christ.

This might see, trivial - a blog entry dedication to my Savior - but it is what it is. Haha! I love my Savior, and I know that he loves me. He died for me, and now lives again for me. He is always there for me - my comfort, healer, support, guide, and friend. I know that He has been through ALL things, including all of my trials. With that knowledge, I know that I can overcome all things and get the guidance I need from Him. I know that He loves each and everyone of you as well, and that you can turn to Him in all things... I encourage all to do so. Today, and everyday, I am thankful for Him, My brother, friend, Savior, and friend... I love Him - Jesus Christ.
*muah*

Song of the Day: A perfect song to help celebrate Christmas and the birth of our Savior. Here is one my other favorite Christmas songs, O Holy Night - sung by Josh Groban. Enjoy!

No comments: