Sunday, December 12, 2010

On the 14th Day of Christmas...

Tonight I spent time talking to this individual, via Skype, and spent half the time just laughing! She and I have been close on and off over the years, and I really have grown to love her so much. She is hilarious, and always knows how to cheer up those around her with her wit and comical responses. She is SO intelligent and really knows how to deal with people. She has a good heart, and really loves to help others when they're in need... and her advice is always pretty classic. She tells it how it is... and she has no fear holding her back. It is SO refreshing! I love how she pushes me to just GO for things and say what I believe or feel. She's really great at encouraging others, and has taught me to appreciate my own spunk and spirit.

Today, I write this thankfulness memo to, Melissa Plowman!

You are fabulous, Melissa! You make me smile on the worst (and best) of days, and you make life FUN. You have become someone I really look-up to and appreciate. You have taught me a lot about being true to myself and not being scared to "be me." I think that those kind of people mean a lot to me... You are a good friend, and I am SO thankful we have recently been reunited in our friendship. I respect you and love you a lot - you're amazing! Today, I am thankful for YOU, Melissa! :)
*muah*

Song of the Day: Um... Let me use three words: dance, door, DAAAAAAANG! Yea, we're hot. Here is Hilary Duff's song (and VIDEO!), With Love. I might have watched the video twice just now... maybe. CLASSSIC. Enjoy!

1 comment:

syd b. said...

so i love your posts. it helps me to remember all those who have had a great impact on my life. how germany is treating you well. i love being able to blog stalk you!