Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thankful I Know, Nicole LeGrow!

This next individual has grown to be one of my best friends in the past six years. They have away of always making me laugh and know how to bring something new to every conversation. They are thoughtful and caring of others, and someone who is truly passionate about service. Her eye is constantly focused on the Savior, and as a result, she is one of the best people that I know. She has been through a lot in life, and shown that anyone can overcome adversity to still become something amazing. She's a great example. I am so thankful for the incredible things that I have learned from her - and I can be stubborn. She is an amazing teacher, and she gives a lot of time to those she works with - a lot of extra effort. It's inspiring. She is inspiring.

Today, I want to dedicate my thankfulness memo to, Nicole LeGrow!

Nicole, you are one of my dearest, closest friends! I am certain that our friendship will be one that lasts and I'm excited about that. You are amazing - such an example to me. You have been there for me through some of my hardest trials, and you didn't let me fall to the wayside. You have been a great light to me, not only religiously, but just in happiness and excitement in my life. You make things fun! Man, we have so many little jokes and I could just sit and laugh forever with you. But, the thing I love is that we can spend time joking and having fun, but still have good, serious conversation too. I know you care about me, and I hope you know how deeply I care about you. You are a best friend to me, Nicole. You are the family that I choose. I love you a million billion. Today, I am thankful for YOU, Nicole!
*muah*

Song of the Day: HAHA... Oh, I didn't think much over this one. The answer was CLEAR. Here is My United States of Whatever, by Liam Lynch. Enjoy!!!

No comments: