Thursday, April 19, 2012

TAGGED!

Well, I guess it IS about time that I blog again... It's been long enough.  Haha!  I've been so swamped with school stuff that every time I've begun to blog I panic about having too much school-work and start on a new project or something.  However, today I finished classes AND today I was tagged...

Yep.  I was reading my friend, Lauren's blog and she thought it would be a great opportunity to make me blog more... or just answer a bunch of questions... or both.  Haha!  Either way - here goes!

1. Post these rules
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them

11 Random Facts About ME: 
 1 -I made fun of leggings all through my undergrad years and thought they were SO ugly... Once I moved to Germany, I started wearing them for warmth, and then for fashion.  Haha!  I love them now.
2 - I collect elephants.  I have little glass ones from Italy, wooden ones from Germany, stuffed ones from all over the USA, and some others...
3 - If I could move back to anywhere that I've lived before, it would be London, England.  I'm obsessed.
4 - I love jewelry.  I don't need expensive pieces, but if it's cute... I want it.  Haha!  I LOVE to accessorize.
5 - No matter how upset (anger, fear, sadness) I am, music will always cheer me up and make the issues blow over in speed-of-light quickness.
6 - My eyes slightly change color with what I choose to wear - just call me "Chameleon."
7 - I have lived in eight states and three countries, and have been to 47 states and 17 countries.
8 - If it wasn't social unacceptable, I would probably break out into dance moves when running a lot more than I do...
9 - I have seriously thought about running for some form of office someday.
10 - I get freaked out easily by ghost-talk, or the mention of ghosts... I hate horror movies for this reason.
11 - I don't like wearing heels.  I much prefer wearing cute flats... or walking around barefoot. 
Questions Lauren Asked Me:
1. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Or would you keep it the same?
Ooh... I love my name - mostly because of the unique spelling - so I'd probably keep it as "Linze Kate."
2. What is something that has happened in your life you never expected to happen?
I'm going to Grad School!  I never pictured that growing up...  Also, living in Germany for a year and learning some German was pretty unexpected. 
3. What was you're best birthday?
Best birthday was 17, hands down!  I had about 70 kids from school and church come to my birthday party (in a rather small home, might I add) and played games in the backyard, jumped in leaves, had a mini dance-party.  It was epic!
4. What is your favorite Disney movie?
Beauty in the Beast
5. What is your ideal day?
"I'd have to say April 25th. Because it's not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket."  Okay.  Truth?  A day in Disneyland/world and cuddling with a cute guy under the fireworks at the end of the night.  Done.
6. If you could meet anyone who would you meet?
Celine Dion is the first person to come into my mind... Haha!  I would love to meet Rupert Grint from HP!
7. What is something you don't have a problem spending $100.00 on?
A car?  Okay - lame answer... Um, traveling costs.  I'm way cheap in reality (frugal, I like to say) and would have a hard time spending $100 on just anything.
8. Morning person or night person?
Night person.
9. If you had 3 wishes what would they be?
This switches almost daily.  Right now:  To have a recording contract, to have my teaching license in hand, to be two-three sizes smaller.
10. Describe yourself in 3 words
Outgoing, Quirky, Comical
11. What question would you want God to answer right now?
Who is responsible for JFK's assassination?!  Really - I want to know.  However, I would also ask where I'd be living in five years... I don't wanna know too much of the future, but that could be fun to look forward to.

Questions for those to be TAGGED:
1. What is your best childhood memory and why?
2.  If you could swap places with anyone in the world for a day, who would you swap places with?
3.  Describe your dream vacation.
4.  Would you rather stay in or go out on a Friday night?
5.  What is the once song that always makes you wanna dance?
6.  If you could change one thing about yourself, would you?  What would it be and why?
7.  What is your favorite "adulthood" memory to date?
8.  If you had to finish out the rest of your life with no feet or no hands, which would you choose and why?
9.  Favorite movie quote?
10.  If you could be a character in any book, what character (and from what book) would you choose to be?
11.  Favorite ice cream?

Those TAGGED:
 - Emily Taylor
 - Spencer Minnick (It's about time you blogged again...)
 - Dani Doty (I know you're busy, but I'm still tagging you because I like everything you write... ever.)
 - I'm taggin' an extra one... Kate King. Do it! :)

*muah*

Song of the Day:  I'm in love with this song and the band right now... Here is The Cab with "La La."  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kate said...

This looks fun! How do I get myself tagged? :)