Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday Ten: April Showers Bring... Blog Entries.

I feel like Tuesday has just crept on me these past two weeks... I like doing the Tuesday Ten's, but life is a bit crazy right now with school-work, nannying, and an involved church calling. This week, however, I have things listed above in the browser already, so I'm ready to go... I guess that's every week. I'm just sayin' that I'm doin' it - haha!

1 - Dry Humor Magician meets a Kid.... Awesomeness ensues.

2 - Hunger Games Quotes Fridge Word Strips! Love these - want these.

3 - Mario Winans "I Don't Wanna Know" REGGAE mix! I liked this song before... Love it now.

4 - The Pass of All Passes (POAP)! My bestie, Sam, got one last year and I regretted not getting one too! It's legit. You can go to certain Real, Blaze, and Bees games, go to either Seven Peaks or Trafalgars, go to the aviary or raceway, and even ice skate. You get more than you pay for if you use it only a few times... cause it's only $30! I'm down!

5 - Colton Dixon! He's a contestant on American Idol and I LOVE his music... However, even more than that. I love his passion for his faith. He's not afraid to stand up for what he believes in most. About his outward faith he states, "...it is a part of me and I want to share it—no matter what, good or bad outcome. It is me." I like him a lot - and the article below! http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981214876

 6 - Salt & Vinegar Chips. I use to hate them, now...

7 - Fashion Star. What a cool show concept! I never would have thought to give it serious thought to watch, but it was on after The Voice, so I just watched it... LOVE the idea that I can buy the clothes right away if I wanted to... So cool! Plus, not all the clothes suck... Score.

8 - David Archuleta spotted during General Conference. Well, Conference in general was a highlight and favorite of my week, but that will get it's own entry... It was that good.

9 - Unscripted interview with Josh Hutcherson, Jennifer Lawrence, and Elizabeth Banks - Hunger Games and Hanson themes are present and thus, I am in love... It's a great "non-interview interview."

10 - David Archuleta's "Forevermore." Here's his most recent music video... Love the sound and the song - I hope it's successful at least on soft rock stations - Haha!
*muah*

No comments: