Friday, June 15, 2012

White Wedding!

 I love the temple.  Really - I do.  I'm excited to go through later in the year for myself for the first time.... It's exciting and just feels right.  I'm preparing to go through right now and it really has helped me revamp my thinking and focus on good goals.  This past week I had that excitement reaffirmed as I had the opportunity to be at the Winter Quarters temple for Nicole's wedding.

Now, I wasn't able to be in the sealing, but I waited with some others (and a bunch of little kids!) downstairs while that was going on, and I just felt such a spirit there - even in the waiting room.  There is such a power in the temple and in the binding of families... It's amazing. 

Aside from the temple part, it was fabulous to be there for Nicole and Al as they got married to each other.  It was awesome to reconnect with Christin (my amazing host and SO easy/fun to talk to) and Brooke (another bridesmaid I didn't know really well before, but now think the world of), Ben and Joy (their wedding is only about 5 weeks away!), Sarah, Nicole's family, and finally meet Sara Dietrich!  She was such a doll - I mean, a real rockstar.  I haven't met someone that I genuinely just liked and felt good around like that in a long time - she's amazing.




It was a good trip, and I finished out my time in Omaha by heading to... CHICAGO.  Those stories, however, are for a future entry... Coming soon.  Very soon.
*muah*

Song of the Day:  I just found this girl this past week due to a free song on ITunes and then Jimmy (my new-found Chicagoan friend) showed me THIS song... Here is Emeli Sande with "Next to Me." Enjoy!

No comments: