Saturday, June 1, 2013

Dear...

Dear Walmart,
I just want my bike.  I already paid for it.... I just want it.  I do not want it in a box.  I do not want it with some socks.  I do not want it here or there.... I just want my damn bike.
Sincerely,
Still Waiting in the Children's Literature Section


Dear Graduation Speakers,
I just want my diploma.  I wouldn't mind a speech from Robert Redford either, so I'll take it... otherwise, the rest of you can just smile and sit down.  That sounds wonderful.  I'm only walking to hear Bobby and for the pictures to prove to my future children they can do hard things.
Yours Truly,
Worked Hard for 2 Years - Don't Make Me Wait 2 More Hours


Dear Persistent Cough,
I hate you.  Let's break up and never, never, ever get back together.
With Detest,
Lying Awake Listening to T-Swizzle


Dear NBC,
1600 Penn was THAT GOOD.  You need better publicists for new television programming...  In the words of Skip, "[You] threw everything we had away... before we had anything."  Nuff' said.  Nuff said.
Sincerely,
What's a gah-spot?


Dear Heels,
I have conquered you. I have finally conquered you..... and I look good.
Sincerely,
Linze's Feet..... and Caboose.


Dear Graduate School,
It's been fun.  It's been real.  It's been real fun..... I am so glad we have intimately shared these past two years.  I have learned so much from you, from our time together, but I'm afraid it's time to say good-bye.  I think it's better you move on and find someone else to become a part of you.  You will always be a part of me, and I will never forget you.  Thanks for the memories...
Sincerely,
Bittersweet Graduate School Graduate


Just call me Master Linze.
*muah*

Song of the Day:  A friend of mine passed along an amazing new song to add to my summer jam list.  I had heard it once before, but it stuck this time and I couldn't stop listening!  Here is DJ Felli Fel (Feat. Ne-Yo, Tyga, and Wiz Khalifa) with "Reason To Hate."  SO good!  Enjoy! :)

No comments: