Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Bit... Off?

Today was just one of those off days for me... It was a FABULOUS day!  I had breakfast, lunch, and dinner with my co-hort, some of the most amazing people I know, and finished two of my Graduate classes today.  I even got back some more 100% papers and that made me happy... My "focus on school" and giving up other things is working...  I went to an AMAZING lecture for institute, and ran into Erika (my London flat-mate), which led to us discussion our ideas to move back.... serious ideas, too.  I saw other friends, and jammed with Nicole for an hour after institute. 

However, amidst all this awesomeness, today was just OFF for me.  I felt separated... I feel weird.  I can't explain it better than saying I feel "OFF," so that's what I'll stick to saying.

I could list my many stresses, complaints, personal issues, but I'll sum it up with the following; I'm tired and feeling detached.  I felt as though I needed to blog, and yet almost keep passing out on the keyboard.  That does not equal a great mix and I'm hoping tomorrow is a bit sunnier.

The one thing I can count on is that music always makes me feel better... perhaps not all the way better, but MUCH better.

Everyone has these days... Now, it's time to move past them and forge ahead.  Onward to sunshine and more sleep.
*muah*

Song of the Day:  It took me awhile to warm-up to this song and THIS version enhanced my recent love for it... This version has a girl I met this summer during stadium of fire (AMY - the lead) and I fell in love with her voice and personality - she's SUCH a fun girl.  Here's is Bruno Mars's song "Grenade," sung by Delilah from The Sing-Off!  Enjoy!

No comments: