Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Picture This

I kind of love hilarious pictures and comedy in general... Thus, I bring you a "picture book" entry for your comedic enjoyment.... So, enjoy.


I actually just think the one above is cute and how we should all think, not so much funny...




An old one, but it gets me every time...

Okay, the chart above - about that... You're suppose to be able to find where your mind is really at, and I found this very humorous.  Why?  The three words I saw first were the following: MAN, NONE, FURY. 

Haha... How classic.  I guess I am raging with anger as I have no man in my life... It's odd because I don't feel like I'm angry at all, but subconsciously I am?  Right?  Haha...

I am now suppose to go calm down... with a nice Diet Coke?  Yes, please.
*muah*

Song of the Day:  I am rally diggin' Jessie J.'s new jam, "Domino."  Hope you dig it too - Enjoy!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

GOO! Mad, SUICIDE (!!!) and malice!? I am so glad that isn't right!!!! And Debra, I hate getting dressed up for Walmart too. Sigh.

Katria said...

First three words I saw: Crush, Fool, Maniac.

But what does it mean???

eden said...

i found - kiss, kick and rage (closely followed by maniac) hmm...

Mike said...

Fool, crush, naked.