Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Picture in Paris!

So, until my entry about Italia is finished and posted, I have decided to abate the tension of the wait with a few pictures from the first part of my trip! I was in London before, so I didn't post any from there this time... Nope, I have below a slide-show with pictures from... PARIS! Haha...

Most know it wasn't my favorite city, but I LOVED the people I met there and had a good time... It was DEF worth a visit, even if it's not in the plans to return while I'm here. There's also a video uploaded below of the Eiffel Tower at night, but it's sideways, and I don't know how to turn it - anyone?

So... Enjoy!



*muah*

Song of the Day: I am currently in love with this song... Timbaland and JoJo's song, "Lose Control." It's a good driving with the top down - aka: riding you bike with your helmet lose - jam! Enjoy!

No comments: