Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happ 5th Month Mark!

Happy 5th month mark to me! Haha... It's crazy to think that I have been here in Germany for 5 months... and now, I have seven more!

I made the decision on Sunday night that I would be coming home in December. I was debating staying on as the family's Au Pair until next summer, but I just feel like I should come home and start the job hunt. That's another thing I decided. For one reason or another, I was feeling as though no Graduate School or program was where I needed to fit myself into. I kept praying about it and asking... and never feeling an answer come. Then, I thought, perhaps I'm asking the incorrect questions... perhaps the reason I'm not feeling good about any path I've presented is because none of them ARE right.

So, I presented this idea: I'll come home in December and get right to subbing while I find a real, big-person's job - in entertainment, hopefully. I'll audition for local theater and talk to some talent agencies... I'm ready - finally. Do you know how I know?

For the first time in over a year, aside from my decision to come to Germany, I have made a choice that feels RIGHT for me. I thought that route might be a cop out from Graduate School... but it's not for me. If I'm going to spend that much money on Grad School, I had better really want to be wherever I go, and really want to do that program. So with this choice, I feel good. I feel peace.
*muah*

Song of the Day: Chris Brown's song, Fallin' Down. I heard it on So You Think You Can Dance, and I love it! Enjoy!

No comments: