Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Little Help From My Friends!

So.... I need your help.  Yes, you.  ALL of you!  I have put in an audition tape for Stadium of Fire yesterday, and need to get the hit count up and going (100 in a day is GREAT, so thanks for all that many of you have done so far!) and the "liked" count on YouTube up higher.  If you could watch this video below, like it on the YouTube page, and pass it around to all your friends, family, that random facebook connection you don't remember adding, that would be great!  I just need to get more and more plays each day.  It was really thrown together, but I still think it's decent and is worth a listen... or two, or three.  Haha!  If you wanna check out any of my other songs on YouTube that could help too...

Song of the Day:  "Where Would You Be?" covered by Linze Struiksma


Thank you in advance for all your help! I have the BEST friends! :)
*muah*

1 comment:

Kari said...

Gorgeous Linze! I hope it all works out for you- You definitely are good enough!