Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday Ten: Marching On...

1 - "I Like You" video...  I know.  It's cheesy as all get out.  However, I like it.  It's endearing and cute... I "like" it... a lot.


2 - Healthy = Happy Blog I am now of this calorie counting kick and have been looking up low-cal ideas, and motivational blogs.  Yep - I admit it freely.  It's been great and I stumbled onto this blog and fell in love with the organized chaos.  It's funny, motivational, give ideas/picture, quirky - everything I want.  Enjoy by clicking on the link in the name above...

3 - JFK on Mormons. JFK is one of my favorite political figures of all time for many reasons. I recently discovered this speech excerpt he gave at the Mormon Tabernacle in Salt Lake City, Utah on September 26, 1963. I think it really neat and shows a great respect level for a religion he was not a part of, but supported in the right to be free to choose.


4-  Awkwardness.  Yep... I love awkwardness and how awkward I often am in my DAILY life.  Charlie Brown also loves awkwardness, as displayed below:



5 - Greensleeves otamatone??? I have NO clue what these little noise-makers with faces are, but I was laughing so hard watching this... Only the Japanese could create these - love it. They sound like a really musical duck... The duck might be more pleasant. Haha!


6 - DJ Earworm - United State of Pop 2012 (Mashup - World Go Boom). I love all of DJ Earworm's yearly mash-ups! Check out his one from past year too if you haven't before... He does a great job of mashing things up and then allows you to download them free on his site. LOVE this!


7 - Nail Polish!  I just love being able to change the colors of my finger and toe nails as often as I'd like and give myself a whole new look.  I like to do crazy designs too... I love nail polish - a lot!

8 - Angry Birds+Scriptures = PURE AWESOMENESS.


9 -  Why I Work Out Poster.  I don't really work out because of what the poster below says, but after I read it, I've thought it a few times while running.  Dang... I would have died FAST in those Hunger Games!  While we're on the Hunger Games topic... 3 WEEKS!  EEK!!! :)


10 - "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen - Feat. Justin Bieber, Selena, Ashley Tisdale & MORE!  Haha... I posted this on facebook too... I'm obsessed with the song and these random celebs dancing around to it! The fact that Carly's real video is even better and down from You Tube right now makes me a bit sad. I was gonna past that one too... Oh well! Here ya go! Sidenote: I've probably watched this about 14 times... really.

*muah*

No comments: