Monday, May 9, 2011

Dear Blank, Please Blank

I got all these off the website called "Dear Blank, Please Blank," which I head to when trying to avoid work sometimes... Here are some fairly humorous tidbits I stumbled across recently...
I could have sworn cats had nine lives. Sorry bro...
I've never heard anyone say, "I don't know, let's Yahoo! it..." just saying...
Sincerely, Google

Dear stork,
Yes but where did YOU come from.

Dear Osama Bin Laden,
Marco...
Sincerely, United States

Dear Miley,
Wow, this is awkward. You weren't invited...

Sincerely, The USA
Don't think of them as "chick flicks." If you pay attention, you will find that they are "how-to-succeed-with-a-girl" videos.

Dear bra,
Why aren't you called a booby trap?
Sincerely, seems more fitting.

Dear mom,
Seriously, what did you see in dad?
Dear girls,
Can you have those "sweatpants, hair tied, chillin with no makeup on" days more often? It makes you look way more beautiful than having on all that crap you call makeup.
Sincerely, I like the REAL you.

No comments: