Thursday, June 30, 2011

FLASMOB!

It was brought to my attention that I should have included this next musical tid-bit into my "Musical Summer" entry... but I thought it deserved an entry of it's own.  This is THAT epic.  So epic, in fact, that it is was on my bucket list!

A few weeks ago a friend of mine posted a link on his facebook wall about a local area doing a flashmob.... A FLASHMOB!  I have always wanted to b a part of one, and this one was going to be amazing.  I mean, how can it not be when the dancing is done to Beyonce's "Move Your Body" song?  Yea... It was going to be amazing.


So, some friends and I learned the dance, went to the "secret location," and participated hardcore.  Unfortunately, there is no video of us dancing, but there are some pictures for proof, which is awesome!  Haha... Here's an article and video about the flashmob for your viewing pleasure...


The next task?  We're going to create and complete a flashmob on/around the Gateway fountains (credit to someone bored in science class... not me) in the end of August... Get ready.
*muah*

P.S.  I really, REALLY wanna do a singing flashmob sometime!

Song of the Day: Christina Perri has a new jam that I am lovin' on... "Distance."  Enjoy!

2 comments:

eden said...

you're totally in this version - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ej1gKaFCT8 - check you out around 1:50, and then again at about 3:20 (and maybe more too). i'm behind you guys (and that awesome guy in the white shirt).

so fun!

Matt and Autumn Stone said...

How fun!! Wish I could have joined you and danced along with my big baby belly!