Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Best Way to Be Thankful is to Say Thank You!

I was thinking about how I could focus more on the spirit of Thanksgiving throughout this month, and show my gratitude to others. As I was riding my bike this morning, dropping Nico at school, I came up with a plan... a plan to share my gratitude with the friends and family around me. I came up with a plan to post a blog each day that will be dedicated to a person, or a few people, who have influenced my life for good in some way. The person may or may not ever read their entry, but I hope all the same that they know how much they mean to me. The song of the day will be one that reminds me of that person in one way or another...

Since I was late on the uptake, I have decided that I will continue this until the end of the year. So, with that said, let us begin.

The first day of thankfulness is dedicated to...

Natalie Struiksma!

My younger sister is one of the BEST individuals that I know. She has a tender heart and really cares about other people and about animals. She is an incredible artist and we share a passion for theater and the arts. She's one of my closest friends and I love her SO much. I am thankful for, Natalie.
*muah*

Song of the Day: All I Can Do by Jump 5. She knows why... Enjoy!

No comments: