Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day Six Needs a Chad Fix!

Day six is upon us and I have yet another person to be thankful for... I really could go on for forever with these, I believe. Today's person is someone who always makes me laugh, and often makes me roll my eyes. I wouldn't have it any other way. Out of sheer randomness and a love for music, we ended up starting our late night phone conversations and weekly hang-outs. Together, we've taken road trips, gone to concerts, and lamented over Hollywood gossip. He's hilarious in his own right, and ultra creative. He has a LOT going for him - he's incredibly talented and knowledgeable. He has always been there for me when I really needed him, and I know that he cares about me. He makes me laugh/ He shocks me - sometimes for good... other times, no so much. Haha! From campaigning against each other in college elections, we crossed paths... and now he is one of my best friends. He is someone I am ridiculously thankful to have in my life.

Today, I dedicate this thankfulness message to, Chad Johnson!

I love how he is into the same things that I am and we can talk about things of non-importance with no worry about what the other will think. He has real opinions and I feel like I have learned a lot from him, and formed some of my own drive because of his words and encouragement. I am thankful that we somehow fell into each other's lives... I am thankful for YOU, Chad!
*muah*

Song of the Day: My Life Would Suck Without You, by Kelly Clarkson - His queen. This one goes out to you... :) Enjoy!

1 comment:

Mike said...

This comment has nothing to do with Chad (who is great, although I don't know him very well) but I just wanted to say that when I opened your blog, I was treated to the song "To Be With You" by Mr. Big. Love it. Thanks for that.