Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Two Goes To Drew!

Day two on the thankfulness front will be dedicated to a friend of mine who has always been there to make me laugh, and to make me think. We have had some of the best conversations... conversations that make me want to change for the better, to work hard and to grow as a person. I am better because I know this person. He has one of the best laughs I have ever heard - gets me goin' every time - and the best facial expressions. If he could HOLD those facial expressions just a LITTLE longer before laughing, he could be an actor - and a good one at that. He's one of the best people I know, and I feel blessed to have him as a piece of my life...

The second day is dedicated to, Drew Chapman.

I am thankful for you, Drew. Thanks for being a close friend, confidant, and mentor. I look up to you a lot, and you make all those around you better. I am thankful for YOU.
*muah*

Song of the Day: So Much To Say, Dave Matthews Band... Enjoy, Drew!

Dave Matthews Band - So much to say

Rob | Myspace Video

No comments: