Friday, November 26, 2010

Ten is for Ben!

Day number ten of thankfulness is for a guy I have known the past six years, and grown to love like a brother. He and I somehow became good friends through complete randomness, and it just stuck. I got to know him better as we wrote over his mission, and I learned that's he has got one of the BEST sarcastic whits I have ever encountered. He is one of the hardest workers I know, and yet seems to be the most laid-back, chill individual I know. What I really love about him is his ability to be serious when needed and funny, stupid when appropriate. He's pretty much fantastic!

Day ten of my thankfulness notes is dedicated to, Ben Gardner!

Thank you for being such a great friend to me over the years and always being there when I most needed you. I know that I can always turn to you, and that means a lot. Thanks for teaching me a bit more about how to relax, and go with the flow. You are someone I have had some of my BEST conversations with, and I'm grateful to know you. I am thankful for YOU, Ben!
*muah*

P.S. I think Rosa is pretty dang great, too! :)

Song of the Day: Big Pimpin', Jay-Z... It was this or Trick Daddy's, I'm a Thug! Haha... Enjoy!

No comments: