Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Day for DANI!!!

This next girl is someone who is quite possibly one of the funniest girls that I have ever come across in my entire life - really. She also is one of the most genuine people that I know. She doesn't sugar-coat herself, but she tells it how it is... to the point of it being refreshing and not overwhelming. She cares about people and she lets them know that they are loved and why they are appreciated. She has the amazing ability to recall little facts and moments about each relationship she has with someone - and she knows a LOT of people. However, she's the kind of person that could list something wonderful about each of her friends, make is real and sincere, and let that person know they're uniquely special. I don't know how she does it. She is a force to be reckoned with, carrying all the best intentions and work ethic to go with it. I really admire and look up to her, and I really wish that I could be more like her.

Today, my thankfulness memo is dedicated to Danielle Walton Doty!

Danielle, you are an AMAZING friend! You have grown to be someone I care deeply about and think of often. You are special - you connect with people on this amazing level. I wish I had the talents that you do. You are SO funny! I can not begin to tell you how many times just remembering a quote, conversation, facial expression, or mannerism of yours has made me just smile to myself, of laugh out loud - causing funny looks from the strangers around me. Haha! You are sincerely one of my FAVORITE people, and I wish you were closer so we could see more of each other. You're seriously amazing, and I think that baby on its way, is going to be one of the luckiest children to have a mother like you. I love you, Dani! Today, I am thankful for YOU, Dani!
*muah*

Song of the Day: There were many that I could choose, but I'll just let this one represent where it all started... I think of her whenever I hear this song. Here is, London Calling, by The Clash. Enjoy!

The Clash - London Calling
Hochgeladen von thegogo. - Sieh die neuesten Nachrichten Videos an.

No comments: