Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Halfway Through Goes to Kate and Bekah!

Day 15, a half a month of these entries is upon me and I have yet to blog about other things in my life... and yet, I just don't care. Haha! I really am enjoying writing these. I could keep going and going.

Today, I want to take the time to thank two wonderful individuals from the ward I left behind to come to Germany. There are two girls in particular that really helped me grow and strengthen myself in many ways. They are SUCH caring and genuine people, and I sometimes just sit in awe at the strength they exude forth. I mean it. There is a literal strength and drive that the give to others just from being around them. They are dedicated and hard-working young women who love the Savior and show it. They know how to have fun and bring happiness to those around them. I am so impressed with who they are, and how they take the time and make the effort to lift others.

Today, my thankfulness entry is dedicated to Kate King and Rebekah Evans!

You two girls really are such examples to me. You blessed the lives of others just by being you... It's remarkable. I feel blessed to know you and am thankful for the opportunity that I have had to share with your testimonies. It has made me a much better person. Thanks for your examples and GOOD, GOOD hearts. Today, I am thankful for YOU ladies!
*muah*

Song of the Day: You Had Me, Joss Stone.

No comments: