Thursday, December 2, 2010

On the Sixteenth Day of Thanksgiving, My Family Gave to Me...

On the sixteenth day of Thanksgiving, my family gave to me... Two brothers that are cooky just like me! Haha...

These next two people are my fabulous older brothers (and their families), who I love and adore. We haven't always been the closest, but I know that they care about me and would always be there for me. They are both people who walk to the beat of their own drum, and have taught me a lot about being comfortable doing the same. I am thankful for their examples of growth and overcoming challenges in their lives. They are intelligent. They are both good fathers, and I am thankful for their examples in that area as well.

Today, my thankfulness note goes to Micheal and Joshua Struiksma!

You are both amazing people with amazing families. Thank you so much for always being there for me and having my back. Thanks for all that you have taught me, and for letting me know you care. I know that I can always count on you. I am thankful for YOU, Mike and Josh!
*muah*

P.S. This also includes a thankfulness moment for Jessica and Kat! :)

Song of the Day: I know that I can always count on these guys, so... Here is Bill Withers with Lean On Me. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For the troll in me... *Michael
*laughs* I love you, Linze! *MUAH* to you too!